As a teen, your daughter is certain to face a plethora of challenges. Girls are bombarded with messages that tell them to be something they are not- dress a certain way, speak a certain way look a certain way, act a certain way. All of these pressures cause girls to become disconnected from who they really are and what they really want. As girls approach and move through adolescence, it is essential to develop a sense of who she is and who she desires to be in the world.
Why does my daughter even need a life coach?…
Do teens really need a coach? Not sure? Ask any pro athlete, actor or musician. Even the best in their field get coaching and we certainly don’t look down on them, as a matter of fact we applaud them. Are our daughter’s lives any less important or valuable?
Research shows, a girl’s self-esteem peaks at the age of nine and then plummets through her adolescent years. Life Generation You Coaching provides guidance, support and encouragement helping to enable your daughter to maintain or re-build her self-esteem, discover who she is as an individual and develop tools for empowerment that make it possible for her to live to her true potential.
Finding a woman who can establish rapport with your daughter and provide her with the tools to discover and maintain her best self is beyond measure.
If you are looking for a healthy avenue to help your tween/teen have a better awareness of who they are, please contact me to learn more. Afterall, what teen couldn’t benefit from having their very own personal life coach
What’s in it for you?
- Improved relationship and connection with your daughter
- Improvements in your daughter’s attitude, outlook, and motivation
- More effective communication with your daughter
- Reality checks, information, resources, and insight into your daughter’s world
- Tools and strategies to help your daughter make healthy decisions
- A trained adult devoted to providing support and guidance to your daughter
- An experienced adult role model skilled at having difficult conversations with your daughter about topics that might make you uncomfortable
Ready to Get Started?
- Conduct an inquiry call – a complimentary, 20 minute phone call to get a snapshot of what is going on with your daughter to determine whether coaching is the best solution for her.
- Intake session – a 90 minute session for parents to delve deeper into your daughter’s current challenges and history, to discuss how coaching works and to identify your goals for your daughter’s coaching.