Generation You workshops cover a variety of topics are dedicated to inspiring and guiding girls to discover their authentic selves. The dynamic curriculum guides each participant to develop the skills, knowledge, confidence and courage she needs to consistently make informed life-choices from a place of self-knowledge, self-respect and strength. Some of the most popular group topics include:
- Self Esteem/Body image
- Decision Making
- School Stress
- Made-to-Order Workshops
Great for classes, PTAs, PTOs, social organizations, and other intact groups . Based on your interests audience, and objectives, group curriculum can be customized. Benefits to groups include:
- More cost efficient per person
- Group gets experience at the same time
- Individuals get to work with others
- Length of programs gives more opportunity for hands-on learning
- Obtain accountability partners for goals set during the sessions
Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself.
- Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here.
- When you judge another, you do not define them. You define yourself.
- If you propose to speak, always ask yourself, is it true, is it necessary, is it kind
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.